* give the military a tool to replace the electromagnetic pulse effect of atmospheric thermonuclear devices (still considered a viable option through at least 1986);
* replace the huge Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) submarine communication system operating in Michigan and Wisconsin with a new and more compact technology;
* be used to replace the over-the-horizon radar system that was once planned for the current location of HAARP with a more flexible and accurate system;
* provide a way to wipe out communications over an extremely large area, while keeping the military's own communications systems working;
* provide a wide-area Earth-penetrating tomography which, if combined with the computing abilities of EMASS and Cray computers, would make it possible to verify many parts of nuclear nonproliferation and peace agreements;
* be a tool for geophysical probing to find oil, gas and mineral deposits over a large area; and
* be used to detect incoming low-level planes and cruise missiles, making other technologies obsolete
Buttered up to seem harmless HARRP (HIGH FREQUENCY ACTIVE AURORAL RESEARCH PROGRAM) is strongly suspected to be a scalar inferometer, which is able to use the earth and atmosphere as a conveyor of scalar waves to excite the energy in the atmosphere at any point on the planet.. subsequently these waves are able to effect weather patterns by changing the energy levels (density) of the atmospeheric layers, also making it possible to create endothermic implosions, or exothermic explosions using something known as the woodpecker signal to target specific points on the globe.
high frequency scalar waves can also be ajusted to the frequencey of 8hz. Transmitted, this fequencey interacts with the natural vibrational frequencey of the brain, and could infact be used to tip emotional balance or calm a human down.. or even put them to sleep, by resonating at the brains sleeping frequency, or perhaps even making you more or less prone to violence.
First off, there's the basic nature of the project. It's scores of radio antenna pumping massive high-frequency directional broadcasts into the air for the purpose of heating the ionosphere. Yes, that's right — it's blasting electromagnetic radiation into the sky to "microwave" the outer layer atmosphere. Starting to sound less innocuous?
Some people, purporting to be government employees with privileged information, have claimed that HAARP is actually some sort of massive destructor beam for a nefarious purpose.
HAARP claims that the supposed 3,600 kilowatts of energy originating from the project are completely harmless (detractors claim it's more like a gigawatt) and far less than the normal variation in ionospheric radiation. Which raises the question of why they don't just study those normal variations.
The claims about HAARP made by these ubiquitous people-in-the-know boil down to the following bullet points:
* HAARP is a giant death ray, based on a design contained in the notes of inventor Nikola Tesla, seized by the FBI after his death. This is a very popular theory, probably because so much of it is actually true. Tesla claimed to have developed a death ray with a very similar configuration to HAARP's actual configuration, and the seizure of his scientific papers is a matter of public record.
* HAARP is a weather-control machine. There's a certain logic to this one as well. If a butterfly's wings beating in Tibet can cause el Nino, then a gigawatt of electromagnetic radiation ought to be good for something.
* HAARP is an earthquake machine. Also based on a bunch of weird stuff Tesla discovered. Somewhat offset by the fact the HAARP array is clearly pointed at the sky.
* HAARP is a doomsday machine ripping a hole in the earth's atmosphere. Colorful, but scienfitically questionable. How do you rip a hole in air?
* HAARP has something to do with UFOs. Either signalling them, blasting them from the skies, or feeding babies to them.
* HAARP is a giant Mind Control broadcasting machine. Appealing, but if it works, why are people still such a*******?
its a fact that HAARP works, and is much more capable than government officials claim it to be.
Before the turn of the century, Nikola Tesla had discovered and was utilizing a new type of electric wave. Tesla repeatedly stated his waves were non-Hertzian, and his wireless transmissions did not fall off as the square of the distance.
His discovery was apparently so fundamental (and his intent to provide free energy to all humankind was so clear) that it was responsible for the withdrawal of his financial backing, his deliberate isolation, and the gradual removal of his name from the history books.
By 1914 or so, Tesla had been successfully isolated and was already nearly a "nonperson." Thereafter Tesla lived in nearly total seclusion, occasionally surfacing (at his annual birthday party for members of the press) to announce the discovery of an enormous new source of free energy, the perfection of wireless transmission of energy without losses, fireball weapons to destroy whole armies and thousands of airplanes at hundreds of miles distance, and a weapon that could provide an impenetrable defense and thus render war obsolete.
It appears that the US Military is attempting to recreate this technology.
"Project HAARP", the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program, is playing with the fate of all our lives and the very existance of the Earth. This program is conducted by the University of Alaska, Fairbanks. and funded by the US Air Force and Navy. In brief, it is the world largest RF transmitter capable of ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) and VHF (Very High Frequency) transmissions at incredible power levels.