Naij.com reports Ice T’s top ten reasons that he married a white woman instead of a black woman. Reading his reasoning made me chuckle because although he married a white woman, she spends the majority of her time with the plastic surgeon trying to adopt the curves of a black woman. But I digress, take a look at why Ice T has sworn off black women and cherishes white women.
- White girls can get their hair wet. It’s summertime. Who wants to be at the pool with a girl who’ only concern is not getting her weave wet. White girls just jump in the pool without any care.
- White girls don’t talk back. Put a little aggression in your voice and she will do whatever you say. That doesn’t fly with other races though. They wanna fight. Always.
- It’ easier introducing them to your family/friends. “Everyone, this is Amber,” is WAY easier on the ears than, “Everyone, this is Shaniqua. Just saying.
- White girls have WAY less restrictions in the bedroom than other races. You can basically do whatever, wherever with them. And they’ll smile through it all.
- White girls aren’t looking to be in a rap video. Meaning when y’all go out, she’s not looking for you to buy out the bar and light the club up with sparklers. She doesn’t care about any of that sh*t. She just wants her drinks and music.
- White girls have no problem spoiling their men with gifts. The LOVE that s***! It’s an ego boost for them. (See Kim Kardashian’s birthday present to Kanye? OK then.)
- White girls don’t give you as many headaches as other races. There’s no nagging, complaining, and other annoying ass behavior. No running through your phone and wanting to know who such and such is.
- White girls cater to and love to take care of their men. Cooking? No problem. Cleaning? No problem. Anything else you want? No problem.
- You ever receive head from a white girl? I rest my case.
Which all really sums up my number 1 reason black guys prefer white women:
- White girls are just more FUN. There’s no other way to put it. If you just want to have fun without any of the negative sh*t, get you a white girl.
What do you think, are his reasons valid? Or is this just a biased opinion from a man who has not experienced enough black women to even form an opinion?