- James Shields, 39, killed his ex-wife Linda Olthof, 47, and their son on Monday
- He then shot his current wife Saskia before turning the gun on himself
- Shields, who was a physiotherapist, also slit his own throat
- He left a suicide note which read: 'I had a perfect life, and now it’s all screwed…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 31, 2018 at 2:27pm —
- Robert Maxfield, now 38, has been released from prison after serving 12 years for the murder of Yetunde Price, whose mother was the sisters' mother Oracene
- Price, 31, was hit in the back of the head with an AK-47 and died instantly during a drive-by shooting in Compton, California in September 2003
- Both tennis stars were extremely close…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 31, 2018 at 2:03pm —
- Zynea Barney, 26, met Danueal Drayton, 27, on the dating app 'Plenty of Fish'
- The couple dated for six months before she decided to call off the relationship
- Drayton tried to strangle her and was eventually arrested before being…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 31, 2018 at 11:00am —
A total of seventy-seven (77) alleged victims of Trafficking In Persons (TIP) were rescued between the start of the year and earlier this month.
This was disclosed by Minister of Social Protection, Amna Ally, who said that 60 of the 77 victims rescued between January 5 and July 3 were placed in protective care, while some were assisted with job placements, educational and training opportunities… Continue
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 30, 2018 at 8:00pm —
- Top modeling agencies Wilhelmina, Next, Major, Elite, MC2 Models, and Click have been slapped with a newly filed class-action suit by their model clients
- In the explosive lawsuit obtained by DailyMail.com, several models claimed their agencies ordered them to lose weight or see a plastic surgeon and withheld pay
- Model Vanessa Perron, was instructed to 'have a…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 30, 2018 at 5:00pm —
LeBron James declares opening school in Ohio will be one of greatest moments of his life
Lebron James has got some explaining to do. The Akron school district superintendent is BLASTING LeBron for claiming that the 'iPromise' school was funded exclusively by his pockets.
The truth is that the 'I Promise'…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 30, 2018 at 1:00pm —
Check out the best dunks you’d want up on your wall as we look at the best POSTER DUNKS of the 2018 NBA Season…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 29, 2018 at 3:28pm —
Nia Wilson was murdered and her sister Lahtifah was wounded in a San Francisco subway when she along with her sister was confronted by John Lee Cowell at an Oakland subway station.… Continue
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 29, 2018 at 3:16pm —
BPSA AND GODDARDS GROUP CHAIRMAN CHARLES HERBERT (RIGHT) SPEAKING TO THE MEDIA AFTER HE AND CHRISTOPHER ROGERS (LEFT) EMERGED FROM COURT TODAY.
Two prominent businessmen, including one who heads the Barbados Private Sector Association (BPSA), were today each granted BDS$400,000 (US$200,000) bail when they appeared in court charged with possession with… Continue
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 29, 2018 at 3:30am —
- Actor Ving Rhames was featured on an episode of The Clay Cane Show Friday
- When asked about his personal experience with racism the 59-year-old revealed Santa Monica police held him at gunpoint in his own home earlier this year…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 29, 2018 at 3:00am —
- Barbara Carroll, 78, filed a suit last week against Wells Fargo and claimed that she had been racially discriminated against
- In November 2017, Caroll stated that she had gone to a Fort…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 29, 2018 at 2:16am —
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 29, 2018 at 2:00am —
Hip-hop’s generational divide started long before Lil Xan deemed 2Pac’s music “boring” or Joe Budden confronted Migos and Lil Yachty. With every new crop of rappers, there are established veterans who don’t appreciate their music. To help shed light on the generational gap, Genius spoke to University of Cambridge senior lecturer Dr. Arielle Bonneville-Roussy, co-author of the 2013 study Music Through the Ages.… Continue
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 28, 2018 at 9:07pm —
A 24-year-old BEAUTY QUEEN is facing the death penalty - after being found guilty for stabbing her boyfriend to death. Ruth murdered her boyfriend using a kitchen knife back in September 2015.
The court in Kenya, Africa last week sentenced Ruth Wanjiku Kamande to death for "deliberately stabbing Farid Mohammed 25 times."…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 28, 2018 at 8:00pm —
Tina Turner, 78, spreads her late son Craig Raymond's ashes in California after his suicide at 59... as she gushes 'he'll always be my baby'
- Tina Turner married blues musician Ike Turner in Tijuana, Mexico, aged 22
- She reveals how she was forced to watch a live sex show on her wedding…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 27, 2018 at 9:00pm —
- Protestors for and against President Donald Trump got into a brawl on Thursday
- The fight broke out at the scene of his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- It was started by an argument over an anti-Trump individual using…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 27, 2018 at 8:30pm —
- Earlier this week, the CDC tweeted a reminder to not wash or reuse condoms
- The agency added that they reiterate this warning because 'people do it' …
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 27, 2018 at 2:44pm —
- A woman has shared a video to social media of a 'rat-worm' at her home
- She hoped that one of her friends on social media would know what the bug was
- People quickly commented it that it could have been a 'rat-tailed…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 27, 2018 at 2:30pm —
An increase in local demand for the United States (US) dollar in recent weeks has resulted in further depreciation in the value of the Jamaican dollar against the US currency.
It now costs about J$133 to get US$1.
MINISTER WITHOUT PORTFOLIO IN THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND THE PUBLIC SERVICE,…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 27, 2018 at 12:00pm —
Four Florida Paramedics Suspended For Denying Insured Black Woman Ride To Hospital
Hillsborough County, FL has suspended four fire-rescue paramedics for failing to transport or even check vital signs for a 30-year-old woman who showed symptoms of a stroke a few days after she underwent a Caesarian section according to…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 27, 2018 at 11:30am —