Caribbean Fever - Your ONLY destination to all things Caribbean and more
Rajasthan, the largest of India hold numerous attractions of tourist interest. It is a global tourist destination. It is famous for its royal forts and palaces, luscious lakes and dry deserts, majestic mountains and bubbly wildlife. It is one of the most visited states in India. People from far and wide places visit Rajasthan to enjoy in the charming land of Rajasthan. Here are some useful tips to enjoy traveling safely and happily in the rustic Rajasthan.
The under mentioned tips are being provided to help tourists while Rajasthan tours. These are safety guidelines to travel in Rajasthan:
1. Stay in a reputed hotels that is in busy place. Don’t consider staying in a hotel that is at isolated place. However, it is better to go with one of the Rajasthan travel packages. Your tour operator will arrange safe and comfortable accommodation for you.
2. Don’t forget to lock your hotel room before going outside for traveling.
3. Do not dare to take lift from stranger.
4. Do not go outside after late evening.
5. You should not carry excess cash when going out. Also left the expensive jewellery in the hotel room. Better if you do not carry such thing on tour.
6. Don’t allow unknown person to enter your room in hotel. They may loot you.
7. Hire taxi and auto rickshaw from prepaid booth.
8. Do not take alcohol during Rajasthan travel. It is not etiquette.
9. Enjoy shopping from good shopping places where you can get quality products.
10. If you are foreign nation then exchange currency from authorized money exchanger.
11. Do not wear vulgar and scanty clothes in Rajasthan. It is against the culture of Rajasthan. Also Rajasthan faces sunny weather all round the year. You skin will get heat exposure.
12. Do not forget top carry water bottle when going outside.
These are the tips to travel happily and safely. You can hire a tourist guide for Rajasthan travel. The guide will let you visit all popular tourist destinations of the state. You must visit the popular forts and palaces of the royal land. Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Junagarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mehrangarh Fort, Chittorgarh Fort, City Palace, etc are the prominent attractions of Rajasthan. Lakes of Udaipur are also worth visiting. The lakes are surrounded by emerald gardens making the landscape stunning and surrounding romantic. Tourists also love to enjoy camel safari in the Thar Desert region.
Rajasthan Holiday Packages
Rajasthan Travel Package
Rajasthan Tours Package