ocx activex exe download
Put the button "DOWNLOAD" to start
ocx activex exe download
Other files: https://caribbeanfever.com/photo/active-boot-disk-7-iso-download?context=userhttps://caribbeanfever.com/photo/945gcm-s2l-drivers-download-vista?context=user
PC to PC via APC220.
Parameter Range Default RF frequency Resolution 1KHz，Accuracy ±100Hz 434MHz RF TRx Rate 1200，2400，4800，9600，19200bps 9600bps RF Power 0-9 9 Series Rate 1200，2400，4800，9600，19200，38400，57600bps 9600bps NET ID 0-65535（16 bit） 12345 NODE ID 123456789012 Series Patity Disable，Odd Patity，Even Patity Disable.
Arduino IDE 1.6.5 cannot display the message at all, we recommend using Arduino 1.0.6 serial monitor or an alternative serial monitor.
6) Set the other APC220 module again in the same way, with the same parameter setting.
2) Upload the code below to Arduino ( Leonardo here we use).
4) Run the APC22X_V12A.exe ( i.e. RF-magic ) as Administrator if your system is not Windows XP. How to avoid to Run as Administrator every time.
Rf-magic apc220 download.
Arduino serial monitor on COM8(IDE 1.0.6)
Write and Read setting.
This tutorial will guide you how to communicate between your PC and your Arduino Board wirelessly by two APC220.The PC will receive the message "Hello!" from the Arduino and print it on screen by serial monitor.
Serial Assistant on COM8.
1) Screw in the antenna to the APC220 and plug it in to the USB-TTL converter, and then plug the converter in to your computer.
APC220 module x2.
For any question/advice/cool idea to share, please visit DFRobot Forum .
APC220 to PC via RS232-TTL converter.
PC to MCU via APC220.
CP210 USB to UART Converter x1.
Another on computer to send “Hello”
3) Check the serial port in the Device Manager if your driver was installed. Here, it's COM8 .
1) Plug one module in to your PC, and plug another one in to your Arduino.
Q&A Some general Arduino Problems/FAQ/Tips Q1 Why I can not connect the APC220 module after I opened the RF-magic software on my Window/Linux? A1 If you are using Mac or Linux, please note: 1) Linux: The current on the 'En' pin of adapter is different when using the USB-Serial board on Linux. The same issue happens on Mac . The solution is to not connect the En pin , using a cable, or a handmade breakout board. 2) Windows (64-bit OS): You should set the RF-Magic program's compatibility to "windows XP (Service pack 3)" and "run this program as administrator" Q2 I tried to test communication between two Arduino boards, but failed, any suggestions or example are appreciated? A2 Check the that baudrate setting in your code and the APC220 modules are all the same, e.g. they are all be set to 9600 . Examples can be found here APC220 appliaction on DFRobot Forum. Q3 Driver issue on Windows, after I downloaded and installed the latest driver from Silicon Labs, it just can't be recognized by my computer properly, the USB-TTL adapter I use is a yellow one. A3 The one with Yellow color but not Black is the old version, but the lastest driver should be compatible. Anyway, you could try this driver instead.
2) Download and install the driver for the USB-TTL converter. Go to Silicon Labs to download for your system.