Share 'Worst NYC fire in 30 years was caused by faulty space heater: Panicked Bronx family fled apartment fire and left front door open - allowing blaze to travel to EVERY floor and kill at least 19'
New York City's worst fire disaster in more than 30 years was sparked by a faulty space heater, officials confirmed on Sunday night - killing nine children and ten adults, and leaving dozens more critically injured.
The five-alarm blaze erupted shortly before 11am on the second and third floor of a 19-story building at 333 East 181st Street in the Bronx.
FDNY commissioner Daniel Nigro said tha…
You can share this blog post in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this