CaribbeanFever / FeverEyes / CaribFever

Caribbean Fever - Your ONLY destination to all things Caribbean and more

Your credit score may soon depend on your web history

Experts predict that in the not-too-distant future, your internet habits could affect your credit score and help lenders determine what they offer you.

We will let you in on what we know so far about how your online activity could be used to determine how much credit you can get and at what interest rate.

There are a few ways to boost your credit score while we all wait to see what the future of lending holds.

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope this doesn't happen.

This news puzzled me. I don't even know if it's good or bad if my web history will affect my credit score. I have two feelings about this. This is both good and bad. On the one hand, this is good because people will stop doing all sorts of nonsense on the Internet. On the other hand, one bad Google search and my credit score are gone. It's good that I recently received a good loan offer thanks to Mortgage Advice Newcastle, and I won't have to worry about it in the coming years.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Celebrate your BIRTHDAY with CaribbeanFever on 107.5 WBLS, NY

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

FOR ALL YOUR DANCEHALL AND REGGAE NEWS CLICK PIC BELOWreggae dancehall queen 4

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

PUMP IT! or DUMP IT! SAT & SUN NIGHT on Caribbean Fever 107.5 WBLS NY (GET YOUR NEW MUSIC PLAYED) SONG{S} BEING VOTED ON ARE {------ ) and {----- }

CARIBBEAN NEWS

Caribbean Fever with the best Caribbean News online!

SOME TOP BLOGS

Groups

© 2022   Created by Caribbean Fever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service