CaribbeanFever / FeverEyes / CaribFever

Caribbean Fever - Your ONLY destination to all things Caribbean and more

why is minecraft so popular in the 21st century?

why is minecraft so popular in the 21st century?

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Due to a glitch in the world generation code, chunks keep creating ravines endlessly. Ravine isn't the only thing that's replicating. Any chunk info such as trees, ores, lakes repeats as well. For its unusual world generations, this seed is considered one of the weirdest seeds in Minecraft.

Minecraft is one of the most popular games in the world today. it is the favorite game of millions of users. I am pleasantly surprised by the interesting plot of this game and amazing graphics. I am sure that I found one of the coolest skyblock server and I recommend everyone to try it. you won't regret

Because what's interesting can be timeless because it doesn't matter in age. Minecraft offers what very few other games do, and so until something comes along and offers the same thing and does it better than Minecraft, it will continue to be popular. World of Warcraft is over 20 years old, and it's still very popular for the same reason. Minecraft also has a lot of servers with popular game modes that appeal to young people. Examples are Skyblock, Prison, Factions, Survival, SMP, Towny, etc. This website has a list of servers that you can take.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Celebrate your BIRTHDAY with CaribbeanFever on 107.5 WBLS, NY

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

FOR ALL YOUR DANCEHALL AND REGGAE NEWS CLICK PIC BELOWreggae dancehall queen 4

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

PUMP IT! or DUMP IT! SAT & SUN NIGHT on Caribbean Fever 107.5 WBLS NY (GET YOUR NEW MUSIC PLAYED) SONG{S} BEING VOTED ON ARE {------ ) and {----- }

CARIBBEAN NEWS

Caribbean Fever with the best Caribbean News online!

SOME TOP BLOGS

Groups

© 2022   Created by Caribbean Fever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service