CaribbeanFever / FeverEyes / CaribFever

Caribbean Fever - Your ONLY destination to all things Caribbean and more

Is there a benefit to watching TV shows and movies with subtitles for learning a foreign language? Is it worth spending time on this or not? Help me to understand

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Most of the language teachers I know recommend watching movies and TV shows. Subtitles - depending on the level of knowledge of the language.

I think that watching films in a foreign language is useful. By the way, I am currently watching online Japanese Movies with English subtitles  . The most important thing when choosing a movie to watch is to find what you like. Then you won't notice how you can improve your Japanese while enjoying your favorite movie.

Great idea! Where do you usually watch these movies by the way? I tried to find info about my vyve broadband provider here https://vyve-broadband.pissedconsumer.com/review.html , but I found nothing. I would be grateful for every recommendation. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Celebrate your BIRTHDAY with CaribbeanFever on 107.5 WBLS, NY

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

FOR ALL YOUR DANCEHALL AND REGGAE NEWS CLICK PIC BELOWreggae dancehall queen 4

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

PUMP IT! or DUMP IT! SAT & SUN NIGHT on Caribbean Fever 107.5 WBLS NY (GET YOUR NEW MUSIC PLAYED) SONG{S} BEING VOTED ON ARE {------ ) and {----- }

CARIBBEAN NEWS

Caribbean Fever with the best Caribbean News online!

SOME TOP BLOGS

Groups

© 2022   Created by Caribbean Fever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service