CaribbeanFever / FeverEyes / CaribFever

Caribbean Fever - Your ONLY destination to all things Caribbean and more

Ok, I do have some elementary programming experience. A while back, I did download android studio and created an app that just browses to one website. I still use it regularly. But, using android studio everytime I want to make a bookmark is a pain. Most bookmarks, I want them to work like an app so I can sort it in the app drawer instead of on the home screen or in chrome bookmarks.

Is there a free android app I can download and I enter in a url and it spits out an apk file?

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the information.

If your website runs on React, I think that the quickest way to the app store is by React Native. If publishing it on the store is not essential, but rather just making it target mobile more specifically, you could also look into progressive web apps. To be easier to understand, they let you download the web page as an app on your phone. It helps offline mode, push notifications, and a bunch of other functionalities. I actually managed to do that with the help of Custom Magento Development.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Celebrate your BIRTHDAY with CaribbeanFever on 107.5 WBLS, NY

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

FOR ALL YOUR DANCEHALL AND REGGAE NEWS CLICK PIC BELOWreggae dancehall queen 4

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

PUMP IT! or DUMP IT! SAT & SUN NIGHT on Caribbean Fever 107.5 WBLS NY (GET YOUR NEW MUSIC PLAYED) SONG{S} BEING VOTED ON ARE {------ ) and {----- }

CARIBBEAN NEWS

Caribbean Fever with the best Caribbean News online!

SOME TOP BLOGS

Groups

© 2022   Created by Caribbean Fever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service