CaribbeanFever / FeverEyes / CaribFever

Caribbean Fever - Your ONLY destination to all things Caribbean and more

Clean Solar Panel Surface by Cooling it so much that condensation forms?

Has anyone done this or want to talk about doing this?

Run water/glycol through tube on backside of solar panel, use heat pump to cool down solar panel so much that humidity from local air condenses onto the solar panel, if mounted at an angle, it drips off, taking dirt with it. It would even increase PV yield due to temperature coefficient curve.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's the best way to clean a photovoltaic panel on a roof.

But has anyone done it?

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I can't help ya

Hi, I once tried to clean the solar panel in my house, but I could not do it effectively. I even watched a YouTube video about it. Still, it didn't work out for me, and in general, I rarely clean the house because I have cleaners for this, whom I pay, and usually, I turn to Crown Cleaners to hire them. Since I work as a doctor, because of the outbreak of the virus, I have to constantly work in the hospital, and I just don't have time to clean my house myself, so I hire people for this. I hope someday I will be able to clean my house again as before.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Celebrate your BIRTHDAY with CaribbeanFever on 107.5 WBLS, NY

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

FOR ALL YOUR DANCEHALL AND REGGAE NEWS CLICK PIC BELOWreggae dancehall queen 4

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

PUMP IT! or DUMP IT! SAT & SUN NIGHT on Caribbean Fever 107.5 WBLS NY (GET YOUR NEW MUSIC PLAYED) SONG{S} BEING VOTED ON ARE {------ ) and {----- }

CARIBBEAN NEWS

Caribbean Fever with the best Caribbean News online!

SOME TOP BLOGS

Groups

© 2022   Created by Caribbean Fever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service