Caribbean Fever - Your ONLY destination to all things Caribbean and more
Time: July 23, 2010 at 9am to July 24, 2010 at 4pm
Location: NEW YORK
Street: 270 W 96th St
City/Town: NEW YORK, NY
Event Type: educational
Organized By: A DORCEE MANAGEMENT & CONSULTANTS/CARIBBEAN MEDIA MARKETING EVENT
Latest Activity: Jul 4, 2010
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COMMUNITY...
LEARN HOW TO COMPETE FOR FEDERAL & RESEARCH GRANTS.
2 Days Of Intense Teaching And Learning:
• How to support a claim for resources
• How to develop clear measurable outcomes
• How to evaluate a grant proposal; and
ways in which technology support the grant process
• How program planning relates to the grant process
• What resources are available to conduct grant research
• The process of defining needs and constructing a need statement
EARLY REGISTRATION DEALS AVAILABLE
GET ON OUR EASY PAYMENT PLAN!!
FOR INFORMATION FEES CALL: 718-235-0604
A DORCEE MANAGEMENT & CONSULTANTS/CARIBBEAN MEDIA MARKETING EVENT.