Added by El-Bull on July 31, 2017 at 10:30pm —
- A dozen inmates broke out of Walker County Jail in Alabama on Sunday night
- Eleven of the prisoners have now been recaptured but one man remains at large
- Two of those who escaped were serving jail time for attempted murder
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 31, 2017 at 7:30pm —
Promoting gun training and ownership among more law-abiding black Americans will make the nation’s minority communities safer from both criminals and the preconceived notions of police officers, according to the leaders of a growing black gun ownership movement.
In a refreshing interview on NPR’s “Here and Now” Monday, National African American Gun Association Instructor Marchelle Tigner talked about the… Continue
Added by El-Bull on July 31, 2017 at 6:30pm —
Is this the real reason it’s always women out holding “refugees welcome” signs?
There is a growing trend in Austria of middle aged or older women enticing young male asylum seekers with favours and money for sexual gratification and making the young migrant men dependent on them. During the course of the migrant crisis, a vast majority of the migrants who came to Austria…
Added by El-Bull on July 31, 2017 at 5:00pm —
- A car driver in Crimea falls into the water as the boat carrying it isn't yet docked
- Video shows a car making its way to the exit - unaware that boat is not on land
- Crewman tries to stop car but and it falls into the space between vessel and port
- Local Russian reports say that no one was injured - the car was salvaged from…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 31, 2017 at 4:12pm —
THE VIEWS OF HEAD OF THE ANGLICAN CHURCH IN JAMAICA AND THE CAYMAN ISLANDS, BISHOP HOWARD GREGORY HAVE PROMPTED A SPECIAL MEETING OF THE JAMAICA COUNCIL OF CHURCHES.
There’s a divide in the church in Jamaica over the decriminalization of buggery, and it has prompted the Jamaica Council of Churches (JCC) to hold a special meeting to discuss the… Continue
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 31, 2017 at 2:30pm —
- WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
- Doctors removed the 7cm mass, which they suspects was a 'fetus in fetu'
- Rare form of twin pregnancy is one of around 200 ever recorded worldwide
- The growth was noticed during a routine scan; the baby was…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 31, 2017 at 2:18pm —
A lawsuit filed filed in the U.S. District Court accusing three Cheatham County, Tennessee Sheriff's deputies of deprivation of civil rights has resulted in them being placed on administrative leave.
Lawyers for Jordan Norris, who was at 18 years old at the time, allege the force was “sadistic, malicious and unreasonable," according to … Continue
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 31, 2017 at 2:08pm —
- Grandpas Marvin, Graham and Robert, were given marijuana and asked to get high for the first time of camera
- Graham, who does not drink either, appeared to be a fan of the drug
- 'I feel like I'm floating,' he said. 'I wanna lick my eyebrows. I really have to do this more…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 30, 2017 at 11:09am —
St Lucian officials are anxiously awaiting answers from Venezuelan authorities said to have received a video showing a young St Lucian male being tortured and held hostage in that Spanish-speaking Caribbean country.
Several videos surfaced last weekend showing a man identified as 18-year-old Scott Atkins, wearing what appears to be a blood-stained shirt, handcuffed and pleading for his… Continue
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 30, 2017 at 10:30am —
Mooriah Mills is one of the most POPULAR models on all of Instagram – with nearly 2 million followers.
Up until now, Mooriah would only post sexy pics of herself in lingerie. But she never went TOO EXPLICIT with it.
All that has changed, as an adult film company released a trailer for…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 30, 2017 at 3:00am —
- Model were transformed into striking works of art for the World Bodypainting Festival in Austria this weekend
- The event saw participants decorated not just in paint but also elaborate latex makeup and striking costume
- Some of the exhibits included a woman with a skeletal cat headdress and another with butterflies on her head
- WARNING: Contains…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 29, 2017 at 9:30pm —
A 120-room luxury hotel with 40 private residential villas will open on St Lucia’s southwest coast in another two years.
Fairmont St Lucia at Sunset Bay, to be built on 25 acres and 1,870 feet of beachfront, is set to start accepting guests in late 2019.
The project will fuse contemporary design with preservation and enhancement of the natural… Continue
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 29, 2017 at 9:00pm —
The Texas teen who falsely claimed she was abducted and raped by three Black men in March has received several felony charges.
A Grayson County Grand Jury indicted 19-year-old Breana Rachelle Harmon for two counts of tampering with physical evidence and two counts of tampering with a government record, reported KXII.
Harmon told Denison cops that she had been raped…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 28, 2017 at 8:47pm —
- Cruz Velazquez, 16, died after drinking from two bottles that contained liquid meth in 2013 while being questioned by border agents
- Recently released surveillance footage shows the moment officers Valerie Baird and Adrian Perallon appear to encourage the teen to drink from bottles
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 28, 2017 at 8:25pm —
- Amanda Leigh Carney, 19, was killed near the David Wade Correctional Center in Louisiana on Thursday
- She was taken hostage by 39-year-old escaped inmate Deltra Henderson…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 28, 2017 at 7:30pm —
A Houston model named FAITH that is getting all kinds of buzz – for being what people are calling the SEXIEST LITTLE PERSON ONLINE.
According to Little People of America, dwarfism…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 28, 2017 at 7:30pm —
- A 53-year-old man and his 50-year-old wife jumped from a 17-story office building in Manhattan early Friday morning
- The couple allegedly left behind suicide notes, saying their kids were upstairs and that they killed themselves because they couldn't afford health care…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 28, 2017 at 10:59am —
There are 61 active military sites in the US that are used to burn hazardous explosives, making the Pentagon the largest source of pollution in the country.
The idea that a government is actively poisoning its citizens…
Added by El-Bull on July 27, 2017 at 8:48pm —
The-Dream was the latest guest on The Breakfast Club. He chopped it up with the crew about not getting credited for hit songs, the new VH1series "Signed," expecting baby number eight, his legacy, Sevyn Streeter and more.…
Added by Caribbean Fever on July 27, 2017 at 10:58am —